Mid-to-Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a great Java developer to be part of a dynamic team building a high-tech solution.
● Developing new features into a new Java based platform.
● Responsible for Database design on new components
● Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Delivering new APIs to frontend development team
● Management of Continuous Integration Pipeline.
● Be able to do code-reviews
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
● Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
● Strong proficiency in JAVA-J2EE and ORM understanding.
● Experience with test-driven development
● Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
o Spring & Spring Boot
o Web-Services (both SOAP & REST) experience is essential.
o Hibernate / JPA
o BitBucket / GitLab
o MySQL / Posgress
● Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
● Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
● Following would be beneficial add-ons:
o Cloud experience (AWS or Google)
o Automated testing
o JAVA Certificates
Dev-Ops and Process
● Understanding of continuous integration processes
● Understanding of basic Agile processes